Pumpkin Spiced Everything!
We are big Pumpkin Spice fans here at BBK towers, PSL season is one of my favourite seasons, probably coming only second to Christmas! But if you’ve seen our Pumpkin Spiced Everything Sweat you probably already knew that, or if you saw our IG stories this weekend, you’d have seen I baked up a delicious Pumpkin Pie, and as promised you’ll find the recipe here along with a few more of my favourite cinnamon, ginger and clove spiced goodies.
I’m not sure why I love it so much, but the obsession definitely began on our October road trip around the USA a few years ago (pre baby blueberries!) I’m so glad we are starting to get more things over this side of the pond as I think the smell of Pumpkin Spice in the house really adds to the wonderful feeling of Autumn. Here are a few of our favourite finds for pumpkin lovers this year:
1. LOLLYROCKET PUMPKIN PIE SOY CANDLE – This is my go to candle as soon as September hits, so scrummy! And this year the girls at Lollyrocket have launched a Maple & Coffee Bean scent that I will definitely be trying out this month!
2. LUSH SPARKLY PUMPKIN BUBBLE BAR & PUMPKIN BATH BOMB – We are a sucker for a Lush bath in this house, biggest little one included, but throw sparkles and pumpkins into the mix and we really are in heaven
3. Our PUMPKIN SPICED EVERYTHING ORGANIC SWEATSHIRT – I know we are a tad biased but this sweatshirt is so comfy and perfect for Autumn. Made from super soft organic cotton & polyester, it really is perfect for snuggling up in.
4. PUMPKIN PIE – If you saw our stories over the weekend you’d have seen me attempting to bake Pumpkin Pie for the first time, I’ve done Sweet Potato Pie before which has gone down well, but this was my first attempt at Pumpkin after failing to find the tinned filling last year. It looked a little more rustic than the pinterest version but was super tasty, the evaporated milk caramelizes a little on the top, so scrummy! We followed all of the instructions of this classic recipe, except that we used shortcrust pastry which we blind baked for 10 mins before adding the filling.
See what other Pumpkin recipes we’ve been fawning over on our Pumpkin Spice & all things nice board over on Pinterest.
5. COFFEE – Well obviously I have a lot of love for a Starbucks PSL, I may have rushed a little too quickly to our nearest one this year, but as not every year can be like the magical year that a employee of said coffee store in an incredible random act of kindness, gave us a whole box of syrup when I mentioned how far we now lived from a PSL fix, we have to find easier ways of getting our fix at home. I spotted this BEANIES PUMPKIN SPICED COFFEE on Instagram the other day and think I may give it a try, I’m also thinking of getting some MONIN PUMPKIN SPICED SYRUP to use alongside our Tassimo coffee pods.
6. BAILEY’S PUMPKIN SPICE – Now this one may be a bit of an acquired taste but personally I really like it. Super yummy over ice and I’m planning on popping some in my coffee this weekend (after 5pm I promise) and hubs is making up the Chai Latte recipe from the bottle as I type. I also think a little might find its way into my next attempt at Pumpkin Pie.
So there are 6 of my favourite Pumpkin Spiced Everything! finds, I’d love to hear about anything you’ve found or anything you love about the PSL season.